Reinstall Norton antivirus setup – Upgraded to windows 7 from windows vista and want to install your Norton product again. Here are some basic steps, which you need to follow to install the Norton antivirus setup again on your Windows PC.
Norton antivirus setup can be downloaded from norton.com/setup without a product key as you have already registered your product on your Norton account. If you forgot your Norton account username and password then you can try reset it or you have to purchase a new product.
Easy steps to Reinstall Norton antivirus setup:
- First of all uninstall the previous version of Norton antivirus from your system, if installed and restart your device.
- Visit norton.com/setup to log in to your Norton account.
- Enter your registered email id and password to sign in.
- if you want to install the Norton antivirus on the same device then,
- Click Download Now, to start the download.
- Run the setup when download finished.
- If you want to install the Norton on a different device then,
- Click Download Norton and then click Send a download link.
- Enter your email id and click send.
- Now open your email on that device and find the download link.
- Click install Now and accept the agreement license.
- Click continue when user account control window popped up.
- Now follow the on-screen instructions to finish the installation process.
If you forgot password then you can follow the given steps to reset your Norton account:
- Visit norton.com/setup and click Forgot your password.
- Enter your registered email id and click continue.
- Now you will get an email from Norton with a reset link.
- Click on the given link and enter your new password.
- Now use your email id and new password to sign in to your account.
All of the above steps will help you to reinstall your Norton antivirus setup on your windows system. If the issue still persists then contact Norton Support or visit us norton.com/setup for more information related to Norton Antivirus setup.